Join us on our historic farm for a memorable event. From charity fundraisers to anniversary parties and, of course, weddings; we can help create a special moment that you will always remember.
We have the facilities to host corporate retreats, please contact us for more details.
We want to create beautiful & memorable experiences for our guests. The Grange estate has been home to the Granger family for three generations and it is their hope that you will feel at home amongst the vines as well. We host simple, rustic events to suit the space and historic charm. The Grange is a working farm first and foremost so it is not so perfectly manicured as a golf course, but we believe there is charm and beauty in that.
- We have capacity for 80 people seated. This includes any children that will be needing seats.
- We have capacity for 100 people for a cocktail-style standing event.
- We unfortunately cannot accommodate tents on this site as there is no sufficiently level site on the grounds.
- Due to our remote location all events with bar service require transportation for all guests to be included. We can help facilitate this.
- Event hours run from 6:00pm to midnight, daily. Monday-Friday we can accommodate daytime events in our loft.
- We do not have an in-house chef but rather have partnered with a local catering company that understands our facility and needs.
- We do not provide wine other than our own. But do make available local craft beer and a cocktail bar upon request.
- We require all deposits to be made by cash or certified cheque only.
Still Interested? Check out our Wedding Photo Gallery and download our Wedding Guide PDF
If you are interested in more information, please fill out the form below to reach our events coordinator: